The following comes with the five Best Cordless Circular Saw , selected for you, including the DEWALT DCS390L , Makita XSS03,VonHaus 20V MAX, Makita XSS02Z,DEWALT DCS391B.
. We have listed a brief introduction on the five Best Cordless Circular Saw specification for your reference.
DEWALT DCS390L 18-Volt Cordless XRP Lithium-Ion Circular Saw
The DEWALT DCS390L cordless circular saw provides the ultimate in power, performance and portability. Designed specifically to meet the demands of professional contractors, this 6-1/2 in. saw is powered by a high-output 18-volt lithium-ion battery that allows you to keep cutting long after other cordless saws have stopped. Some key features include: a high-efficiency, 3,700-RPM motor; high-strength, low-weight magnesium shoe and upper blade guard; and 50-degree-bevel capacity. And, with depth-of-cut capacities of 2 1/4 in. at 90-degree, and 1 5/8 in. at 45-degree (bevel), you can slice through 2-by lumber in a single pass. So, whether you’re framing walls, cutting ceiling joists, trimming floorboards or ripping plywood roof sheathing, this saw will keep up all day long. The DCS390L comes with an 18-volt lithium-ion battery, 1 -hour charger, 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped saw blade, blade wrench, and rugged storage case. It’s backed by DEWALT’s 3-year limited warranty, 90-day m 1 y-back guarantee, and 1 -year free service contract.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degree and 45 degree
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- XRP Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
Makita XSS03 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-3/8″ Trim Circular Saw (model XSS03) combines cordless cutting power with less weight in a compact size. The XSS03 has a Makita-built high torque motor and a 2″ maximum cutting capacity, making it ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2” Circular Saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2X material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3,700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Great product at a good price
- Light, easy to handle, performs well
- The battery gets eaten very quick with it. Would die so quickly I would have to stop after cutting only 4-5 2x4s to recharge. I was using my Makita drill set 2.5ah battery.
- The blade that came with only lasted this one project it’s so dull now that I had to buy new saw blade.
Other than these two issues I’m happy with it.
I did regret buying it for a while due to another brand was on sale for $69 Porter Cable that came with a decent sized battery. But I got over it after buying after market 5ahr battery.
Sometimes 5 stars just isn’t enough to rate the product performance and value. This is a surprising tool and went to work right away on an ongoing project. I love the saw and I shared it with others to try out and we were all impressed with the apparent quality, the ergonomic feel and balance, the sturdiness and the battery performance.
For the price and what you get it’s hard to imagine any company could compete. If you don’t know VonHaus… look them up and you will be pleasantly surprised. Everyone on the job site was.
- POWERFUL – Circular Saw powered by 20V Max battery, operates at a no load speed of 3800RPM – adjustable cutting depth for bevel angle cuts and joint cuts. Arbor size: 5/8″
- CORDLESS PORTABILITY – Portable with no restrictive power cords – suitable for use indoors and out.
- BEVEL & STRAIGHT CUT – Comes with an industry standard 6 1/2” TCT tip blade makes sourcing compatible blades easy. 90° maximum cutting depth: 2.1”. 45° maximum cutting depth: 1.5”
- ERGONOMIC – Rubber grip handle and ergonomic design for comfortable operation
- LITHIUM-ION – Comes with a 20V Max 3.0Ah battery. 20V Max 3Ah battery is compatible with all tools in the VonHaus 20V Max Lithium-ion D Series.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
This skill saw is a great addition to DeWalts 20V Max line of tools.
My first reaction after using this skill saw for a while, was just WOW, this thing is Amazing!!!
The motor they use is smooth as silk, and powerful.
I was hoping to wait till DeWalt incorporated there brushless motor into this skill saw.
But I needed it, so I bought it. Man am I happy I did, I really LOVE this skill saw!
This is a superb saw!
It has all of the features and power of a Top Quality corded skill saw, and it’s light weight, with the 4Ah & 5Ah batteries, it does the work of a heavy duty skill saw.
I’ve been in construction since 1980, and have used most all light and heavy duty power tools. This Skill Saw ranks among the best I’ve used, in cordless saws.
Just remember your blade choice is the most important factor in how effective this saw will perform. Please see my blade recommendation below.
Others have commented on it’s longevity with there batteries (1.5Ah & 2Ah batteries), regarding they drain fast. The smaller DeWalt batteries are going to drain faster. This skill saw is powerful, and puts a heavy load on the batteries. With this saw, you need the High Capacity 4Ah &5Ah batteries (model 204 &205). This saw will work with any and all of DeWalts 20V Max batteries, but the lower capacity batteries aren’t recommended.
I only use DeWalts 4.0Ah and 5.0Ah batteries, and with those, I can use this skill saw all day long, with 1 battery lasting most of the day, and usually all of the day.
-This skill saw has a blade break, which is a very nice feature in any skill saw. As soon as you release the trigger, the break engages, and stops the blade from spinning within seconds.
-This skill saw also directs the cut material away from the user, and away from your line of sight.
-This skill saw has the ability to cut from a directly perpendicular (90 degrees), and also can cut up to a 50 degree angle.
-This is a nice light weight skill saw, and that greatly cuts the fatigue you would feel from using a traditional skill saw, all day long.
-This skill saw allows for a direct line of sight to the blade and working surface. This is much like the design of a worm drive saw (a Roofers Saw), the design of most all other skill saws have the motor and the blade on opposite sides, so the skill saw operator would need to look over the top of the saw, to see his work surface. This is Not the case with this DeWalt Skill Saw!
-The front and the main handle has a rubber over mold, and this gives the operator a great and comfortable grip on the skill saw. This makes it safer, and easier to control.
Blade choice is important!
-This skill saw uses a standard 5/8ths inch arbor, which gives the owner a wide selection of blade choices.
There is a LOT of new blades out today that use think kerf cuts. This means the width of the cut is very thin, usually about 1/16th of an inch thick. Just know that these are basically cheap, and throw away blades.
You also need to know, the thinner the tooth, the faster it will dull.
-Please see Blade recommendation below-
This blade here: Vermont American 6-1/2-Inch 40T Smooth Cut Carbide Teeth Circular Saw Blade, is one of the best blades you can buy for this saw. It’s an extremely high quality blade, and the same blades that I use professionally, every day. It can be resharpened many times before needing replacement. It’s very sharp, and uses very high quality carbide teeth.
I Very Highly recommend this saw blade!
To end, this DeWalt skill saw is a Professional Quality skill saw, and will last you for many many years.
Everything about this skill saw is very high quality, and built very well.Very Highly Recommended!!!