If you’re dealing with HVAC devices on a daily basis, you’ll need a best hvac multimeter with a bunch of features to conduct the tests and analysis properly. Purchasing a unit isn’t a hard task, however, finding the perfect one can be challenging. A lot of manufacturers sell their products either for an unacceptable price, or they simply aren’t worth buying due to the lack of some critical features.(we have also written a comprehesive guide about the best multimeters under 100 dollars ).
Fluke products are the best available for the HVAC-R service industry, electrician, or automotive mechanic. These are no different and are a great value purchasing in the “package”. Saved over $150 versus purchasing separately.A great kit to get started in the HVACR industry, the multimeter is simple to use and has all the functions you require, the Infared thermometer is brilliant for quick temperature reference and robust, the accessories are brilliant.
Designed for HVAC Technicians
Design for HVACHaving the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 323 True RMS Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job technicians.
- The 116 Digital multimeter has a Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
Based on the success of our original stick meter line, the HS33 was designed to measure even more HVAC/R parameters including temperature with quick compensation via a k-type thermocouple plug, a diode test and a built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) tester. The updated ergonomic shape fits firmly and naturally in your hand while testing. A magnetic hanger, along with the detachable test leads and alligator clip probe tips, allow you to remote test and perform other tests hands-free. This is the stick meter schools prefer for their HVAC/R students. It’s got all the basics and more. The rugged rubberized bumpers help this meter stand up to tough conditions in the field. Ranges include VAC, VDC, AAC, ADC, temperature, capacitance (MFD) and a host of other built-in safety features.
- Non-contact Voltage
- 400AAC and Capacitance
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators
- MIN / MAX and Data HOLD
- Inculded in package : Expandable Manual Ranging Stick Multimeter for HVAC/R – HS33, 400A Amp Clamp Accessory – ACH4, Deluxe Silicone Test Leads – ADLS2, Short Alligator Lead Extensions – ASA2, Deluxe Meter Case – ANC1, 9-Volt Battery (installed), Operator’s Manual
- it’s a great meter
- The only issue is it doesn’t have a lighted readout for working in dark areas.