Finding moisture is the first step in early mold prevention. High levels of moisture that go untreated are the main cause for harmful mold growth in the home.With the best moisture meter, use the pin sensors to find the moisture content in your wood or drywall. This will help you know if you need to dry the existing materials or replace with brand new ones.Quickly determine what level of remediation is needed to keep your family safe with the best moisture meter
Question and Answers
Q: How do you measure moisture in concrete?
A: Place pins onto surface of the concrete and it will determine the moisture content.
Q: Do you damage sheetrock when testing it?
A: The two pins will leave holes in the sheetrock about 3/32” deep that will need filled.
Q: Is the device’s display backlit?
A: Yes, it has a large, easy-to-read LCD display that is backlit for use in all types of light. Plus, there is also an audible alert so you will hear the level even if you are in a dark or awkward space where you can’t see the display.
Q: What kind of materials can this device test?
A: Firewood, lumber, brick, concrete, drywall, plaster and others.
Easy to calibrate, and afterward, will be giving you consistent/repeatable measurements on a variety of different woods- pine, walnut, and oak
- [Inductive & Pinless] Non-invasive and non-marring. Adopting HF electromagnetic waves to measure without damaging the object you test
- [High Precision] Optional 10 different grades of timber density 4%~80% Maximum Error (1% Rh + 0.5)
- [Auto Off Function] Ultra large LCD ensures clear readings low voltage prompt will auto shut off within 5 mins if no use.
- [Calibration Indication] Endows zero calibration prompt temperature calibration prompt ATC overrunning prompt
- [100% Guarantee] 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 12-Month Replacement Warranty and Lifetime Support Guarantee.
- Moisture detector is non-invasive, non-marring and is ideal for detecting moisture under finished surfaces
- The water leak detector has separate settings for drywall, masonry, softwoods and hardwoods
- Moisture detection tool has a 3/4 inch (20mm) maximum sensing depth and +/-4% accuracy on wood
- Wood working tool is auto-calibrating and operates on 9V battery; 2-inch diagonal backlit LCD screen and a 3-color LED bar graph
- Moisture meter features HOLD button, auto power-off function, out-of-range alarm and low battery indication
- Moisture meter features an easy-to-read LCD display for quick and easy viewing; ergonomic size fits in one hand
- Ideal for contractors and homeowners to measure moisture content in wood, concrete drywall and subflooring; essential water damage tool
- Moisture detector has a wide and precise measuring range; stick the stainless steel pins into the surface of what you are measuring in order to get a read-out
- Never buy water logged wood again; woodworking tool measures the moisture content of wood before buying;Auto power off
- Can be used as a water leak detector after flood damage, or general water damages.
The AccuMASTER XT Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring moisture content in firewood, lumber, brick, concrete, drywall, plaster and carpet. Find moisture before it becomes a costly problem. Check walls before painting, staining or sealing and check patios before treating. Also, locate water leaks in roofs and floors.
- FIND HIDDEN LEAKS IN WALLS AND SURFACES – Prevent damage to your home with this digital detector that can measure moisture in wood, concrete and more
- ENSURE FIREWOOD IS READY TO BURN – Stick super-sharp pins into wood and see if Moisture Content is Low (5-11%), Medium (12-15%) or High (16-50%)
- CHECK LUMBER AND HARDWOOD FOR BUILDING AND WOODWORKING – Make sure you are using good, dry wood for all your projects to avoid cracks, splits, warping
- EASY TO USE – Large easy-to-read backlit screen. Sturdy, hand-friendly body feels solid when pressing pins into materials. Hold key freezes readings
- LOADED WITH FEATURES – Moisture levels indicated by icons and audio alerts, automatic shut-off, built-in calibration test pins, 9V battery included