Now the question arises what kind of BestOBD2 scanner is best for you. The answer depends largely upon your skill level. For instance code readers offer basic capability to interpret and clear codes related to the problems of a vehicle which is equipped with the advanced on-board diagnostics system.But if you are an advanced user and familiar with the detailed knowhow of your vehicle you can go for the expensive precise tools that presents a lot of meticulous information related to different mechanical issues.
Innova 3150f Bluetooth Check Engine Code Reader Scan Tool with ABS, SRS, Charging Test, and Service Light Reset
- CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: Read and clear check engine lights (CEL) codes (DTC) on any 1996 & newer OBD2 (OBD II) car, truck, SUV or hybrid. Coverage includes vehicles such as Chevy, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Hyundai, Kia and any other makes sold in the US or Canada. Trilingual option allows descriptive definitions to appear in English, Spanish or French.
- BLUETOOTH: Codes available from your phone or tablet with the all in one advanced Bluetooth capability. Quickly get vehicle-specific fixes using the exclusive Repair Solutions app to get you back on the road. Fixes include estimated repair costs, how-to videos, articles and part information.
- ABS/SRS: Read and clear ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System) and SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) airbag lights on MOST 1996 & newer OBD2 vehicles – Domestic, Asian (Imports), European vehicles
- OIL RESET: Reset the oil light after an oil change or after addressing issues caused by low oil / low oil pressure.
- BATTERY RESET: Reset battery maintenance lights and perform battery initialization to ensure that your battery is at optimum performance.
- POWERFUL FEATURES -The KONNWEI OBD2 automotive code reader is a professional diagnostic scan tool for car owners, which has Almost OBDII/EOBD Diagnostic Functions, including Read & Clear DTCs, Query Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic DataStream, Read Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Systems Test, On-board Monitor Test, Read Pending Fault Code, Read Permanent DTC, Read Readiness Status, Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), Print Data to PC, Permanent Code Retrieval, and more.
- POWERFUL COMPATIBILITY- The KONNWEI obd2 code scanner works on most vehicles sold in the USA from the year of 1996; Supports all OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Works with English, German, French, Spanish, Italians, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- It gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle. Fast scan and erase engine fault codes, let you decide if it’s something you can fix or need more advanced help. Save money and time.
- EXCLUSIVE OBDII DIAGNOSTICS- This odd ii car scanner automotive scanner with unique one-click I/M readiness status design, which fast to scan vehicle’s engine healthy status. Exclusive O2 Sensor Test, EVAP Test of Fuel Tank System(Mode 8) and Advanced On-board Monitoring(Mode 6) make you full control of vehicle running status. Red-Yellow-Green LED indicators allow you easily determine whether your vehicle meets the State Emission Monitor Status and assist you to pass the Smog Check.
- SMART DESIGN- KONNWEI OBDII diagnostic scanner has 2.8″ Big Size LCD Color Screen. No need to install any APP, you can read codes on the screen. Anti-shock and slip designed, unique dust-resistant surface, give you more comfortable hand feeling, more durable and stronger. Audio feedback and 3 LED indicators tell you the trouble codes status and allow you to diagnose vehicles faster and more convenient to operate.
- LIFETIME SOFTWARE UPDATE- This obd2 auto scanners unit provides life-time FREE software update to fix the latest bugs or add newly parameters. Just download the software from website in the manual, then follow on-screen instructions to go, very easy. Please Not: CAN NOT be update on MAC SYSTEM! If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us at the first time, our customer service has always been there to help, we promise to give the customer 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- Locate bad O2 sensor, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, read enhanced data. The obd2 scanner can quickly read and erase DTC (engine fault codes). Access to emissions readiness status, on-screen DTC definitions, built-in DTC look up library, allow you accurately determine causes of the check engine light, and turn off the MIL(Malfunction Indicator Lamp). Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- Live data in both graph and text forms. Accurately read and clear vehicle error codes for Worldwide cars, SUVs, light truck and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Besides, the car scanner also shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
- Supports data logging feature and the ability to record and review log. Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, clearly arranged keypad, 2.8″ wide TFT color screen with Life-Time Free update and 1 year Money Back guarantee, it deserves to own.
- Read/Erase DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate emission monitor status. The obdii scan tool also help catch intermittent problems and confirm repairs during a drive cycle, so that help you quickly determine the health of the car.
- NT301 car scan tool is open to global customers. It is an upgraded version from the basic car obdii diagnostic scanner with distinctive features. No battery required, it is charged directly from the OBDII car scanner interface in your vehicle( just need to turn on the ignition of your vehicle), making it convenient for Home and
- Autoshop Mechanics. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and one of the best gifts for father.
The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for complete diagnosis and the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key display Emissions Readiness status with a press of the button. The color TFT display and built-in speaker aides in quick and easy vehicle system scanning. In addition to reading and erasing generic and manufacturer specific codes, the AL519 can display Freeze Frame data and VIN.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII and CAN) – domestic, Asian and European.
- Features the patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) and live O2 sensor test data
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
Used this on 6 different cars and can’t complaining . The display is bright and legible, controls are self explanatory if you’ve used a scanner before, and the quality is obvious once you unzip the case.Of the 6 cars I used this with, all codes were found (a lot more than expected) and easily taken care of before clearing. I did read the manual before using it in case you’re wondering. It does give detailed information on all the vehicle modules it links to while scanning. The rest is mainly a beginner intro on use. It reads the codes and gives a good description of the probable fault.It also has a Velcro pouch inside for the OBD-II interface cable, software CD, and USB to mini USB cable.
AL 519 really uses cutting-edge technology and offers several well thought features.I would highly recommend this over any scanner you can pick up at the local parts store.
- Universal Compatibility: Applicable to MOST US-based cars (made in 1996 or later), EU-based cars (made in 2001 or later), Asian cars, and all OBD II/EOBD/CAN-compliant vehicles.
- Smog Check: Clearly shows whether the emission-related systems are operating properly or ready for inspection and maintenance testing; turns off the MIL (check engine light) and resets monitors; views freeze frame data, read live PCM data stream, EVAP system test data, On-Board Monitor test data and display live O2 sensor test data.
- Shows the code and what the code means directly. Able to retrieve generic (PO P2 P3 and UO) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, and vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
- Supports all OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN(Controller Area Network).
- No battery needed, just plug it into the OBDII port and start diagnosis. Features a 2.5-foot flexible plug and a 7-button panel. Supports DTC look-up, and software upgrade. One-year limited warranty.