Oscillating multi-tools are becoming an almost default addition to every DIY’ers tool collection. While they’re well-known for standard jobs like undercutting baseboards, their true value is in their ability to tackle all those tricky, odd little jobs where no other tool is really useful.
The WORX WX665L oscillating tool with Universal fit system allows all brand’s blades to attach with ease. This 2.5-Amp tool has variable speed control for precision cuts whether tackling detailed jobs or heavy duty tasks. Its flexibility will make it your go-to-tool on the job and around the house. The all-in-one, versatile WORX oscillating tool will sand, polish, scrape, and cut a wide variety of materials, such as wood, thin metals, fiberglass, masonry, plastic, flooring, cement board, and even vinyl Siding. Tool Only, battery and charger sold separately. Share batteries across all your 20V Power Share WORX tools so you never run out of power!
- 20-Volts coupled with 3.2Degree Oscillating motion delivers faster speed of cut
- Universal interface allows you to use Oscillating Accessories from a variety of brands for your convenience
- Built-in dust power for cleaner work environment
- Includes tool, 3 sheet sand paper, sanding pad, end cut blade, vacuum adapter, hex key
- Ideal for cutting, sawing, scraping, sanding and more
- Tool Only, battery and charger sold separately. Share batteries across all your 20V Power Share WORX tools so you never run out of power!
- More Efficient Work: 4.5 degrees of oscillation angle makes work more efficient. Compared with normal oscillating saw tool, 4-5 times efficient in cutting wood and 2-3times efficient in cutting metal tubes
- Quick-change Accessory System: The locking level allows blades and other attachments to be changed quickly without the need for a wrench, saving time and effort for you
- Variable Speed & Wide Application: With 6-speed switches, you can choose a more appropriate output speed; With versatile accessories, you can use this multifunctional tool/ detail sander to do various household projects, such as cutting, scraping, sanding, cleaning, polishing
- Ergonomic Design: Auxiliary handle provides convenient and stable operation for you; Universal fit system of this multi-Purpose tool matches most brands of blades or other accessories
- 13pcs Accessories: 1pc plunge saw blade, 1pc wood/plastic plunge blade, 1pc semicircle saw blade, 1pc rigid scraper blade, 1pc sanding pad, 2pcs carbon brushes, 5pcs sanding papers, 24 Months Warranty & US Based Customer Support
Work fantastic. I use mine frequently and it has lasted quite well. It finally died when I was using it to remove the particle board underlayment in my bathroom. I believe it overheated so it stopped working. But I have used it for various small projects with great success for 5 years before this so I think I got my money’s worth. I decided to just buy another since they are so cheap and seem to work very well. Would definitely recommend it for the homeowner and hobbyist that doesn’t want to spend a lot of money. It is an indispensable home improvement tool.Unlike traditional power saws, the Genesis GMT15A Multifunction Oscillating Tool employs a 30-millimeter flush cutting saw blade to make precise cuts along edges and in tight corners. You’ll marvel at how easy it is to trim narrow door jambs or base molding.
To make cut-outs in wood, plastic, or drywall, you’ll want to use the 3-inch flat saw blade. The rigid scraper blade makes pulling up old vinyl flooring or carpeting no problem. The scraper also comes in handy for chipping away at stubborn paint layers.
The Genesis GMT15A can also be utilized as a detail sander. Just attach the hook-and-loop sanding pad and sandpaper for dry sanding of wood, plastic, or metal surfaces. For additional options, a grout blade or flexible scraper blade can be attached (not included).
Lightweight and Powerful
Weighing less than four pounds, this lightweight tool is constructed using die-cast aluminum gear housing, which improves dissipation of heat and increases service life. A four-pin flange design holds accessories firmly in place to guarantee safety. And with speeds of up to 21,000 oscillations per minute, projects can be completed more efficiently.(we have written a guide about Impact Wrench and chainsaw)
UL listed, the Genesis GMT15A is rated at 1.5 amps and 120 volts for safe, reliable operation. It is backed by a two-year warranty, which includes complimentary toll-free customer service and technical support. The GMT15A should be used only with Genesis oscillating tool accessories.
1. Very little vibration
2. Sturdy/good quality blades
3. Adapter that allows u to use blades from other manufactures
4. An ok quick change system
5. It comes with a little box for accessories
1. week motor (sounds like it is about to burn-out when plunge cutting)
2. No variable speeds
3. Difficult to continuous cut
4. The lack of power renders the tool useless
Remember when you had to saw in that unreachable corner? Cut, sand, and scrape in the hardest-to reach places with the WEN Variable Speed Oscillating Multi Tool Kit. With a slew of attachments and a compact and lightweight 3-pound design, this tool provides a variety of functions for all types of users. The 2 amp motor creates anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 oscillations per minute depending on where the variable speed is set to. The kit includes a carrying case, a scraper blade, a triangular sanding pad, sanding papers and a saw blade. Plus, if there is an additional attachment you want to buy, the WEN Multi Tool is compatible with the majority of multifunction tool bits available on the market. Don’t let tight corners and hard-to-cut edges stand in your way anymore. Trim base molding and scrape paint and carpet. Easily cut through cables, downspouts, air ducts, drywall and pipes. Sand down cement, concrete, plaster, stone, tile adhesive, paint and wood all with the WEN Variable Speed Oscillating Multi Tool. And because its a WEN Product, your purchase comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and a helpful customer phone line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
For a $20 tool, this thing works great and has good features, such as the variable speed control. The blades they send with the unit are of marginal quality, but a wide variety of replacements from many manufacturers will fit. The molded case is nice and keeps things tidy when not in use. A great bargain.