Understanding the sequence and series of vibrations is essential for use in power plants and automobiles. In these places, the presence or absence of some vibration portrays whether the unit is working properly or not. The vibration meters can measure vibrational velocity, acceleration, oscillations in machines and installations.You can find some of the best vibration meters below:
- Measures acceleration, Velocity and displacement
- RMS, EQ PEAK and EQ P-P measurement
- Wide range of vibration measurement by using different sensitivity of accelerometers
- Maximum/Minimum record function
- Earphone output for detecting noise in machine components
- Manual memory stores up to 99 data
●Piezoelectric Accelerometer (PA-01)
– Sensitivity : 5mV/(m/s²)(±10%)
– Acceleration range : 200m/s²
– Amplitude nonlinerity : ±1%
– Freqency response : 5Hz to 10kHz (±10%), 10kHz to 15kHz (±3dB)
– Resonance freqency : 27kHz
– Transverse sensitivity : ≦ 5%
– Dimensoins/Weight : 46(H) x 19(D) mm / 46g
●Measurement range (using PA-01 or PA-02)
– ACC (Acceleration) : 0.02 to 200m/s² EQ PEAK 1Hz to 5kHz
– VEL (Velocity)
0.3 to 1000mm/s RMS 3Hz to 1kHz
0.1 to 1000mm/s RMS 10Hz to 1kHz
– DISP (Displacement)
0.02 to 100mm EQ PEAK 3Hz to 500Hz
0.001 to 100mm EQ PEAK 10Hz to 500Hz
● Measurement full-scale range
– For accelerometer PA-01 and accelerometers with sensitivity : 1.0 to 9.9mV/(m/s²)
– ACC (Acceleration) : 1, 10, 100, 1000m/s²
– VEL (Velocity) : 10, 100, 1000mm/s
– DISP (Displacement) : 0.1, 1, 10, 100mm
- Features :Vibration meter(also called also called vibration severity) uses Piezoelectric Acceleration Transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, shift of the vibration.It is widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy,
- It has three measuring probes which are convenient for measuring in different environments.
- Easy to use, high sensitivity probe, accurate data.
- 2.7 inch HD screen with backlight, night can also be used.
The product usually takes 7–13 business days to arrive to your hand after your order is confirmed
Vibration Pickup; Piezoelectric Ceramic Accelerometer(shear-type)
Acceleration Frequency Range; 10HZ~1KHZ(LO);
Velocity Frequency Range: 10HZ~1KHZ
Displacement Frequency Range:10HZ~1KHZ
- Wireless module with thermocouple thermometer and K-type bead thermocouple has a range of -200 to +1,372 degrees C, and can wirelessly relay measurements to Fluke Connect enabled master units
- Works as a standalone meter or with the following (sold separately): Fluke 3000 FC DMM, Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Cameras, PC with Fluke pc3000 Adapter, and Fluke Connect Mobile app
- Module includes a T3000 thermocouple thermometer, 80PK-1 K-type bead thermocouple, and a magnetic hanging strap.
- True-RMS AC/DC current module is used with i410 or i1010 AC/DC current clamps (sold separately) and can wirelessly relay measurements to Fluke Connect enabled master units
- Works with the following (sold separately): Fluke 3000 FC DMM, Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Cameras, PC via a Fluke pc3000 Adapter, and Fluke Connect Mobile app
Clamp on meters are designed with jaws that open and close to fit around a conductor to measure AC or DC currents.The meter uses Bluetooth Low Energy, and does not connect to an access point. Range is about 30′ or so if the meter isn’t inside an electrical box (about 6′ or so is what I get out of it when I put the meter inside a panel and put the cover back on) that meter does not come standard with a Certificate of Calibration. If you require that documentation you can either tell the distributor of that requirement during the ordering process and there is an added cost for that requirement. If you already have the instrument contact the Fluke service department at 1-888-993-5853 and send the instrument back to them.
Harmily SMART SENSOR AS63B Digital Detached Probe Type Vibration Meter 0.1~199.9m/s2 Vibration Measurer Tester Gauge Analyzer
This vibration meter by Smart Sensor is widely used in the fields of power, petrochemical, machinery and metallurgy.This vibration analyzer has the following measurement ranges.Due to digital LCD display with backlight, the AS63B vibration meter is convenient to read at night.
Auto power off, low battery indication, vibration measurer tester also can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉).
Measuring & Frequency Range of Velocity: 0.1~199.9mm/s (Effective value) & 10HZ~1KHZ (LO). Measuring & Frequency Range of Displacement: 0.001~1.999mm (Peak to peak value) & 10HZ~1KHZ (LO). Measuring & Frequency Range of Acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s2 (Peak value) & 10HZ~1KHZ (LO) 1KHZ~15KHZ (HI).
- Wide measurement range of acceleration: 0.1~199.9m/s2 peak. Measurement range of velocity: 0.1~199.9mm/s rms
- Function:Vibration meter(also called vibration severity meter) uses piezoelectric acceleration transducer transfer the vibration signal in to electrical signal, analyze the input signals, and show the Acceleration, speed, shift of the vibration
- Backlight LCD display: This smart sensor vibration measurer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night
- Application: AS63B vibration meter is widely used in the lines of Power, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, metallurgy, vehicles, etc
- Main feature: Auto power off, low battery indication, vibration measurer tester also can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉)
Vibration Meter Vibrometer Gauge Tester Analyzer GM63B vibration measurement vibration analysis Vibration Meter GM63B 1,Easy to use 2,Portable with Carry case 3,Digital Display Acceleration0.1-199.m/S2 peak(rms*v2) Velosity0.1-1999.9mms rms Displacement0.001-1.999mm p-p(rms*2v2) Accuracy 5%2digits Acceleration10Hz-1KHz(LO) 1KHz-15KHz(HI) Velosity/Displacement10Hz-1KHz Data OutputAC Output 2V Peak,Load Test ModeAcceleration/Velocity/Displacement Sampling Rate1S Low Battery Indication Auto Shut Off Power9V Battery(6F22) ( INCLUDED) Battery Life25 hours Continuous Operation Package Contents: with original retail packing 1 x Vibration Meter GM63B 1 x English User Manual